Thursday, April 3, 2008

D - Splashin' with my Baby


I've noticed that lately Katie hasn't had near as much attention on the ole blog as Noah, so this post's for her! She was really excited about the rain yesterday and couldn't wait to put on all her gear and go out splashing. Unfortunately, I couldn't talk Noah into going out with her (Weird!) and she wanted someone to play with, so I had to go too. I really don't like rain as much as her, but we had fun despite my whining that it was cold and I didn't have rain shoes. Too bad Mike was out of town - he's LOTS more fun than me in these situations!

2 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm right there with you. You were nice though to go ahead and go out with her. I'm not sure I would've been so nice.

JB

sgtboz said...

Her daddy would have gone our with her...just look at that sweet little thing!! Miss you guys but see you tonight!