Monday, April 14, 2008

D - Boot Camp - Take 2

Well, I did it. I went back today. Yea me! I simply could not face the fear that I was wimping out. That, plus Kristin was going back, and she invited Cindy who, in turn, invited Kim. That would be 3 of my friends who were tougher than me! I just couldn't miss!

So, I did better today. I took it a little easier on myself and walked every other lap around the gym for most of the hour. That helped. I also only lifted 3 pound weights, but this one wasn't by choice. I was late getting to the class and had a choice of what was left - 3lbs or 10lbs - not a hard choice for me. Anyhow, I don't feel like death right now, and per my trusty heart-rate monitor, I burned 530 calories instead of the 575 last week. I can live with those extra 45 calories if I am not as sore as last week!

2 comments:

The Williams said...

Yea Dana! I wish I could join you guys. I'm feeling a little shut in lately.

Ledbetter Fam said...

Good job! I'm proud of you. My personal trainer is kicking my tail. I actually cried tonight. Not because he was mean. I'm just hard on myself. He said "This isn't hard because you're weak, it's hard because I'm making it that way so that you get the results you want." CRAZY!!!

JB