Thursday, April 3, 2008

D - Boys vs. Girls - Take II

I've mentioned before that in our family we have a big Boys vs. Girls thing going. Katie and I like to wear clothes and sing songs that say "Girls Rule!" - which REALLY irritates Noah. But I'm babbling.....

Anyhow, this morning Katie and I were ganging up on poor Noah (who, believe me, can handle his own) when suddenly she turned on me and started siding with her brother.

I said (in a whiny sort of voice) "Kaaaaaatie! Why are you on his team???"

"Ummmmmmmmm, because he told me I was?"

Apparently it doesn't take much.

1 comment:

Ledbetter Fam said...

That is so funny!!! I love her. I don't have that problem here. I am and always will be on a team all by myself. I have to admit though, sometimes one or more of my boys will help me out when needed.

JB