Wednesday, January 30, 2008

D - Tagged, but Lazy

Yes, I too have been tagged - by my friend Chrissey. I saw it yesterday and have been putting it off, so here goes....

The RULES

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

5 things I never pictured being in my future when I was 25 years old:

1) LOVING having a little boy (I only wanted girls.)

2) Being a regular at the YMCA (What's a band geek doing in there????)

3) Blogging (Blog? What's a blog?)

4) That my house would still be messy once I quit working and stayed home all the time. I honestly had some fantasy about hot meals on the table every night when Mike got home. Crazy.

5) That I would know the names of all of the Monster Jam monster trucks, some of the drivers, and would actually be looking forward to going to the show at the Ford Center next month. Not to mention I even tried to talk my husband into taking the whole family to Las Vegas in March for the World Finals. What? (See #1 - I'm sure they're related.)

Alright. Did it. Now I'm tagging Juli Beth, Jana Kay, Kelli, Mary and Michelle.

1 comment:

Chrissey said...

Yeah Dana! Thanks for playing tag! I think it's fun to hear peoples answers. The monster truck jam thing sounds pretty cool and I'm thinking you really need to head to Vegas for the finals (and take me too)! :)