Sunday, January 13, 2008

D - What's that flashing?

One of the many, many things that Noah likes because his dad likes it is taking pictures. Last year we bought him one of those Fisher Price Kid Tough digital cameras thinking he would just love it. And he did......for a while. It wasn't long, however, before he decided that he had mastered that toy and was ready for his own REAL digital camera.

Step in Granny. Tonight Mike's mom let Noah borrow her camera (with Mike assuring her it would never make it back to her in working condition). He has been so excited and is taking pictures of everything he sees. He just came in to my room to tell me that he's going to be taking some pictures in the morning, so if I see a strange flashing I shouldn't worry about it.

Thanks for the warning, son. I fully expect to be awoken tomorrow with a camera and a toothless grin right in my face.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That's funny, just not sure if that would be my favorite way to wake up! Are you going to post that pic to the blog? =)

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm with Melanie. I want to see that picture. That is so funny!!! Taking pictures is fun.

JB