Thursday, January 17, 2008

M - Imagine There's No Color (please vote)

If anyone is so inclined, would you mind browsing on over to THIS SITE and picking your favorite five or ten pictures? I would REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT. There are really too many pictures on there but I had a hard enough time paring down this much. Each picture is special to me for reasons other than photographic appeal. If you simply look at the picture number on the right side of the screen (should be something like 22 of 107) and post or send that to me, that's all I need. There is no theme so just pick what you like (hopefully at least 5 pictures but less than 10).

Here is the site again:
http://picasaweb.google.com/sgtboz1/ImagineThereSNoColor

Actually, I'm trying to figure out which ones to enter into a local photography contest. There is no actual prize other than the overwhelming satisfaction of knowing you had a picture better than about 3 other people who cared to enter the contest!

You can enter your choices in the comment section or email me directly. I believe the only people who really read this blog probably already have my email.

Thanks very much. I will post the results of the voting within a week from today.

7 comments:

Amy said...

I like them all, but here are my top 5.
41 50 59 64 68

KT said...

So hard to choose just a few. Here are my faves: 16, 28, 58, 86, 89, 64

brent said...

I really like 16, 66, 68, 77, 11. You have some really great ideas and images!

Ledbetter Fam said...

1, 12, 17, 67, 86. Those are my favorites!!! Lots of really cool pics.

JB

Montie said...

Ok I loved them all! Here are the ones that really grabbed me. 2,6,11,16,26,35,29,86,104, You look so good! Makes me smile to see how big and handsome Noah is and how absolutle gorgeous your baby girl has become.

Gina said...

MY FAVES ARE 16,22,53, AND 90

YOU ARE VERY TALENTED...SOMETHING I NEVER KNEW ABOUT YOU I GUESS.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR CONTEST.

GINA

Chrissey said...

I love B&W pics...all of your pics are awesome! I wish I had a better camera because I love to take pictures too, especially nature pics! My favorites are 15, 16, 28, 29, 45, 50, 68 and 97! Good luck!