Thursday, November 8, 2007

D - Not worth the fight

Katie has never really been all that interested in playing dress up. Last winter, though, I bought her a long-sleeved princess nightgown. Since it's been cold lately and we've broken out the winter pj's, she's really loved wearing this one. This morning before Sonshine School she wanted to be a "beautiful princess," so I got out her crown and wand and she found some sparkly shoes. When it came time to change clothes for school, however, she was having none of that. I finally talked her into letting me put her regular clothes on underneath her beautiful princess dress, and that's the only way we made it to school!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

But, she IS a princess! Why would she need to change?!?! ((((Eating my words in a few years))))))

KT said...

Priceless!

The Williams said...

Olivia loved Katie's outfit today. She asked me when she could wear a princess nightgown to school:)

Ledbetter Fam said...

That is hilarious!!! That girl cracks me up!

JB