Tuesday, November 13, 2007

D - Nephew #1

As of this morning at 8, I'm an aunt to my first nephew! Baby Nicholas is 8.04 lbs and 20 inches long, and from what I heard, has very healthy lungs and vocal chords. Jill is doing great, Lala is a proud big sister, and I actually have a picture of Brian smiling. All is good!


For those of you who thought this post would be about Mary & Neil - NOPE. It could be a while still. Apparently there are no more induction spots available at Mercy until after Thanksgiving. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! I am so excited! I've been waiting to hear. I want to see some prego pics of Mary.

JB

Audrey said...

Tell them we said congrats!

The Williams said...

Congatulations!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Okay, now we want to see nephew #2!!! We're waiting.

JB