Monday, November 26, 2007

D - Belated Birthday Portraits

Slacker mom that I am, I finally took the kids today for their birthday pics. At least I got it done in the same year as their birthdays, right? Anyhow, they turned out great. Unfortunately, I don't actually know as many people as I purchased pictures for. Those Portrait Innovations people are running a pretty good racket over there. So, I guess if you're a blog stalker whom I have never met and would like a picture of my children, just let me know! And for all of you who DO know us, here's a preview of your Christmas presents. I spent so much today that I can't afford to buy you anything else!






6 comments:

KT said...

Wow! Those turned out great. I like the first one best! Katie's hair has grown so much. She is such a cutie. I mean, they both are but I thought Noah might be slightly offended to be defined as such! Great pics!

Jana Kay said...

They are so precious! You know, Katie reminds me of Jill. Hope you are all doing well! Love you!

Cheryl said...

OK, when did our kids grow up? That picture of Noah (3rd fromthe bottom), he looks so grown up. I swear it was just yesterday when i was in the hospital with Jillian and you brought Abby and Noah to visit and they weren't even 2 yet. Where does the time go? At any rate, those are some GOOD LOOKIN' kids!

Ledbetter Fam said...

How precious! Katie's little smile in the last picture reminded me so much of your smile, Dana!!! I want a picture if you have any leftovers!

JB

Audrey said...

Great pics! You know you spent a lot on pics when you get the CD for "free". We are going on Saturday.

The Williams said...

They turned out great! Too cute. Love the bow!