Monday, November 12, 2007

D - Let Me Explain

In case you were extremely puzzled by that last entry, let me explain.

We came home from picking up Noah at school today, and the kids decided they wanted to eat their snack in their new Little Tykes house that is on our deck (sorry, no pics to give you a visual). So, I sent them out while I stayed in the house to fix the snack.

Very soon after they go out, though, I hear screaming. I met them at the backdoor where they both started talking at once, telling me this story. Apparently when Katie opened the door to their house, a bird flew out. According to Noah it passed "5 inches, or maybe 10" over him. Needless to say, they were surprised and very excited about this.

In his enthusiasm, Noah asked me, "Don't you think we should put this on.......on.......on......on that thing where people comment?" Thus, you have Noah's first ever blog entry with his story in his own words. Knowing him, this will be the first of many.

No comments: