Thursday, November 20, 2008

D - Long or Short?

So, Noah's whole life he has had the same buzz hairstyle with Mike acting as his barber. He has a super-aggressive cow-lick (I've never actually written that word out. Is that right?) on the right-front, so when it grows out much, his hair really sticks up. We've always thought he looked good with it short, and it was free, so it worked for us.





This winter though, I've been doing a grow-it-out experiment. I have met with a great deal of protesting from my family so far with Noah being the most vocal because I actually have to comb it now. But I'm determined to stick it out.




So, what do you think? Are you, like his groupies above, in the "Keep the Buzz!" camp, or do you say "Go ahead with the experiment - it's looking good!"? I need your votes!!!

10 comments:

K said...

I like it long - he doesn't look as young. Very cute!

KT said...

Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow!

Anonymous said...

He looks very cute and handsome both ways! Sorry not much help.

Melanie said...

I like the longer!

Audrey said...

We tried the same thing with Carson this winter. In the end, we all decided his head was to big for long hair. (I don't think Noah's head is big) So, we went back to getting it cut. We aren't buzzing it anymore and paying $10 for a cut every 4 weeks. But, I like it short. I'm with you, I hate fixing it every day when it is long. Good luck deciding.

Cindy said...

Tried it with Jacob because I was tired of paying for his cut and having to go every 4 or so weeks. However, I had to comb and many days we got out the house with it not combed...does not look as good. Good luck...if you can stick it out go for it!

sgtboz said...

There are NO good, recent pics of my poor shaggy-haired boy because it's been SO long since he had short hair. This whole thing is RIGGED!

Cheryl said...

I like it long. It grows him up a little bit. Probably not what you wanted to hear. We are in the stages of growing it out ourselves. both of the girls have decided they want long hair again. I think jilly will make it, but Abby will cut it off again when summer comes. She just gets too hot!

Dava Lynn said...

I think he looks GREAT - and so grown up - with it long! Good luck, Dana...

Emily said...

I love it long. He looks so grown up!
I won't buzz Cason's hair because his big head is not proportioned to his skinny body so he would look like a lollipop.