Monday, November 24, 2008

D - I Lose :(

Well, despite the overwhelming number of you who voted with me to keep Noah's hair long, it appears that this election is going to the other side. Mike protested unfair advertising in that I chose the only good picture of Noah since this whole experiment began. Hmmmmmmm.......he may be right. And apparently this election is determined by an electoral college in which Noah is California, Mike is New York and Katie is Texas. Since all of the rest of us are from Oklahoma, our votes are clearly not worth as much as theirs.

That, plus my son almost cried last night and told me he looks like a girl. Despite the fact that this is nowhere near the truth, I have conceded and will allow him to get his hair cut just as soon as I can get him an appointment. I'm not actually into scarring the youth of America - especially ones I love as much as this one.

3 comments:

Chrissey said...

Hey, what's wrong with the free hair cuts? If Nathan could cut his and Kellan's hair, I would be all over that! However, you're probably wanting a change! You could always have Molly cut his hair...she's pretty good with scissors! :(

Ledbetter Fam said...

Don't hate me, but I like it short. I didn't vote earlier because I haven't been reading blogs. I guess maybe it's because that's the only way I've ever seen him.

JB

Cheryl said...

I know how you feel. I like Abby's short since it is really thin like mine and having it short makes it look like she has a ton of hair. I have given in too, and am letting her grow hers long, even though it will take forever! I figure it's just hair, and it could be worse. Some battles are just not worth it, I guess.