Sunday, November 9, 2008

D - The Children's Museum

Last Friday, since Noah was out of school, I did something that has long been on my "To do with the kids" list and took the kiddos to the Children's Museum in Seminole. It was great! We have been big fans of Children's Museums ever since we went to Denver last summer and this makes our 3rd one to hit including the one in Houston. I really think this one is as well done as those in the big cities. It's smaller, but each exhibit is really great. The kids had a blast!

Here they are doing some excellent artwork:


Noah's favorite - the Bubble Factory




Katie's fav - Teaching Noah and I the ABC's in the schoolhouse.



Digging for dinosaur bones



Like I said, it was fun - give it a try!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should have just kept going another 30 mins and come to our house!! Ha! That is a fun museum. I'm glad you got to visit.