Thursday, March 20, 2008

M - Treehouse Update #3

There hasn't been a lot of progress the past two days. Silly things like rain and jobs have really gotten in the way. Last night I was able to spend about 2 hours on the treehouse. It really seems like parts of this should go faster!

If I need a board on the far side of the tree it seems like it should just pop right in. Unfortunately, three other things had to be done first and each of those took 20-30 minutes each.

I kinda started with this hole (had to add some joists underneath). Notice - I finally got a clean shirt.









Got to this (how does it look?)









And when I finished it looked like this. Yep, it was pretty dark. My neighbor to the north goes to bed about 8:30pm each night so I was REALLY hurrying!:
I also had a nice view of this from the treehouse (click for a larger view):











No comments: