Tuesday, August 7, 2007

D - My Girl???

I just want to get it out in the open right now that I think Katie may someday be a serial killer. After cleaning out the fort under her bed tonight and removing all of the cars and trucks she had been playing with today, I went outside to find her tearing the legs off of a frog. She did feel remorse though, so I guess that's a good sign. She told me (after a stern talk about how God made frogs for us), "I'm WEALLY sawy, Mommy."




Coming from a family of 3 girls, this is crazy to me. All you younger sisters of brothers, please offer me hope for my daughter!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

As a younger sister of a brother....nope, I would never even touch a frog or a fish or a worm. Sorry, no hope!

Ledbetter Fam said...

I think that's hilarious! If I had a girl, I would want her to be like that! If she wasn't, she wouldn't fit into this family, for sure!!! I wish I could spend some time with Katie. She sounds like such a fun little girl.

JB

KT said...

Let's put a positive spin on it and say she will likely end up employed as a CSI! She was just doing research for future reference.

Cindy said...

I am a younger sister of a brother and I have to admit I loved getting down and dirty. I did not have any sisters just 2 brothers and I did not like dressing up in dresses or girly kinds of things. I think I am well rounded for my up bringing. There is hope! :)

TDaddy said...

"I just want to get it out in the open right now that I think Katie may someday be a serial killer."

This may be the single best line I have ever read on a blog...