Saturday, May 2, 2009

D - Horses!

Because Katie and her friend Claire share a common love of horses, my friend Amy called a couple of weeks ago and invited the kids and I to go along with them to visit her sister's horse at their stable. I wasn't about to miss up on taking Katie to see real horses, so we slipped into our oh-so-western-wear of too short, old jeans and whatever could pass for "boots," and jumped in the car and headed that way.

The kids had a great time. They really liked this little guy named Scooby.







All smiles when it was time to ride!






New gal in front because......well, that's important.




The boys got to ride too!



Strutting his stuff....



Ummmmmmmm, feeding a horse we didn't have permission to feed. Come on! If you don't want kids to feed your horse, you shouldn't leave the hay right there!



Funny guy that kept sticking his head out this window and calling (LOUDLY) to his friend out in the pasture.


Feeding Abby carrots


Brushing Abby!



We had a great time, Amy! Thanks for inviting us!!!!!




1 comment:

Ledbetter Fam said...

How fun! I love horses!!!! Wish I still had mine near me.

JB