Saturday, February 28, 2009

D - It's Pajama Time - Hush, Hush!

One of Katie's favorite things to do is to "surprise" the rest of us by changing into her jammies every night. When it's time to get ready for bed I have to think of some way of NOT asking her to change clothes because if I come right out and say it, I've ruined her whole night. The funny thing is that it's so obvious what she is doing. She always goes into her room and either slams her door and yells at us all not to come in there, or she leaves the door open and loudly orders us NOT to look at her. And if you do happen to walk into her room while the surprise is in the works........Oh, my! It ain't pretty.

Here's an old, mostly unrelated picture for you to see. But she DOES have her jammies on!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow they match...you do not strike me as the matching type Mom! :)lol