Friday, February 20, 2009

D - Attention Cable TV Lovers

I just wanted to clarify that in my previous post (and countless others) when I referenced those of you with cable tv, I was in no way judging the way you spend your hard-earned money. Judging, no. Sitting here green with envy, yes.

Every stinkin' night when I lie (again, looking this up) in bed with the choice of watching my thousandth episode of Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier or According to Jim, rest assured, I'm thinking of you. And in NO way am I judging.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Yeah, your judging! :)

Dustin said...

Don't limit yourself! There are tons of tv shows available at night, and at your convenience, without cable. Hulu.com and all the major networks including many more have shows and movies online. Plus they're free! Plus you can still sit on the couch if you set it up right.

Jill said...

We never thought you were! Just wanted to point out that Noah could still watch word girl and the Disney Channel.

Michelle said...

We're right there with ya! No cable here. I'm going to check out the hulu.com Dustin mentioned!

~M