Thursday, October 25, 2007

D - That's Perseverance

If you live on the NW side of Edmond, then you know that they have been FOREVER building a new dry cleaners at the intersection of 2nd & Santa Fe. It looks like they may actually finish it during 2007 because now they have signs all over the building.

My kids and I have been following the progress for some time now, and yesterday Noah asked me if I thought I might switch over to give them a try. In my usual sarcastic manner, I said something along the lines of "If they ever finish it."

Noah said, "Of course they will. Remember way back when there was a gas station there? Well, they tore that down, and they've been working hard to build the cleaners. That's perseverance."

Wow. Kudos to all of his past and present bible class teachers!

No comments: