Friday, July 20, 2007

D - Yep - I'm trying it!

After being a blog stalker for a long, LONG time, I'm finally giving it a try myself. A big thanks to my friend Chrissey for getting me this far! Here goes.....

My hopes for this blog include:
  • Keeping in touch with my family and friends;
  • Occasionally downloading pictures from my camera (last month I pulled off over 300 pictures that had been collecting since last October);
  • Writing down some of the hilarious things my kids say and do so I never forget them;
  • & finding a way to spend even MORE time on the computer;
Hmmmmmm. Funny. I just figured out that I have nothing to say. What a fun first post! Now you'll definitely want to come back for more!

5 comments:

Chrissey said...

Yeah Dana! I'm so happy I have another blog to add to my list! See...it's not so hard and it's free! I'm all about free stuff! :)

Audrey said...

YEAH!

Cindy said...

It's about time! Can't wait to hear what you have to blog about!

KT said...

Finally! I was just telling Laura W. that I felt like I only ever keep up with those in the blog world and that I didn't ever hear about you guys! I'm so excited that no matter where I am, I'll be able to see what's going on w/ your family. Welcome!

Laura said...

Glad that you started a blog!