Tuesday, July 24, 2007

D - 100 Things about Me

I've been a blogger for less than a week, and Audrey's already told me to do this. Here goes...

1. I am a christian.
2. I am very honored and humbled by this.
3. God has richly blessed my life.
4. My parents are faithful christians and have been married almost 40 years.
5. My grandparents (all 4) are faithful christians and are still living.
6. I have two beautiful children.
7. I never dreamed how much I would love them.
8. I get emotional when I think about this.
9. God gave me the best possible husband for me.
10. I am very proud of him.
11. He is the best dad in the world.
12. I love to watch my kids run to him when he gets home from work.
13. I love that Mike is Noah's best friend.
14. Katie is just like me.
15. This could be trouble.
16. She absolutely cracks me up.
17. My favorite description of her is "funny."
18. My humor usually involves sarcasm.
19. I am not an affectionate person.
20. This sometimes causes problems.
21. I am a stay at home mom.
22. I am really happy with this.
23. Before kids, I worked in commercial real estate.
24. I really liked my job.
25. I miss the people I worked with.
26. Some of them feel more like family than coworkers.
27. I am TERRIBLE at staying in touch with people I am not around regularly.
28. I went to 3 different high schools.
29. I HATED high school.
30. I don't keep in touch with anyone from before college.
31. I LOVED college.
32. I went to Oklahoma Christian.
33. I made some wonderful friends there.
34. I don't really keep in touch with them either.
35. Told you I was bad at that!
36. I hope to never move again in my life.
37. I love Edmond.
38. I love the Edmond Church of Christ.
39. They are my family.
40. I am so happy that my kids will grow up in this church.
41. I pray that my kids will be faithful christians.
42. I need to be better at sharing my faith with them.
43. & anyone else for that matter.
44. I thought this would be easy.
45. I am a member of the YMCA.
46. I go 3-4 times per week.
47. This would be funny to anyone who knew me EVER.
48. I have never been athletic.
49. I was in band.
50. I played clarinet.
51. I was pretty good at it.
52. I made all state in high school.
53. I had a music scholarship in college.
54. I dropped out of band my junior (?) year in college.
55. I think.
56. I miss it.
57. There is something very emotional about making music.
58. I blame band for my not being athletic.
59. I think I would have enjoyed sports if I had time for them.
60. I didn't.
61. Now I really love indoor spin classes.
62. I'm thinking of getting certified to teach.
63. I REALLY love yoga.
64. I haven't done yoga regularly for almost a year now.
65. I miss it a lot.
66. Yoga is spiritual to me.
67. Sometimes at the end of a practice, I would find myself lying at the foot of the cross.
68. I really need to find another class.
69. Am I interesting at all?
70. I, like so many other women, have insecurity issues.
71. I love tv.
72. I miss tv.
73. I miss talking about tv with my coworkers.
74. I haven't watched much tv since my kids were born.
75. Mike would disagree with this.
76. My favorite show is Lost.
77. I can't believe it won't be on again until 2008!
78. I've been watching Alias on dvd the past month.
79. I have lost a lot of sleep this past month because of this.
80. I gave up reading novels because I lost too much sleep.
81. I can't put down a good book.
82. I love shopping for clothes for Katie.
83. I have developed really expensive taste in this area.
84. Fortunately, there is ebay.
85. I LOVE ebay.
86. Mike would NOT disagree with this.
87. I am a very frugal person.
88. I manage all of our finances on Quicken.
89. I have 2 sisters.
90. I love them very much.
91. I love that Mary lives down the street from me.
92. I wish I saw Jill more often.
93. I love my beautiful niece, Michaela.
94. I love pink.
95. I love dressing Katie up and fixing her hair.
96. I love having a girl.
97. I love having a boy.
98. I cried the first time Noah played basketball.
99. I was just so proud to watch him run up and down the court being a little boy.
100. Wow! That was easy. Does that make me full of myself???

1 comment:

KT said...

Your co-workers miss you too! Wanna come back? I love to read too and wish I could give them up like you have!