Thursday, December 18, 2008

D - The Talking Wand

This story actually happened weeks ago, but since I still laugh every time I think of it I decided to share it with all of you. Hopefully I haven't already posted it........

Katie was playing dress up and wearing her Sleeping Beauty dress and tiara and carrying her beautiful new wand. While I was fixing her hair, she was playing and tapped me with her wand while pretending that her wand said something to me (can't recall what it was). A minute or so later, she curled up her nose and made a disgusted face while handing me her wand and saying, "Here. I don't like talking wands."

Once again I can see how this story won't be all that funny since you can't hear her tone of voice, but you'll just have to trust me that it was hilarious. Hopefully when I reread this years from now I'll still be able to hear it. That girl cracks me up!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think it's hysterical! I can so see her doing that. That girl absolutely cracks me up.