Thursday, December 18, 2008

D - Our Christmas Card

I need all of you to pretend for just a second that you just walked out to your mailbox for the day. You find yourself in total shock as you see an envelope from the Bosleys. What's this? A Christmas Card from the Bosleys? But they don't DO Christmas cards?!? Wow! They must really love us!

So, here it is - Our Christmas Card to you. (Aren't they cute?)

Wishing you and yours the very best this holiday season......



......Merry Christmas! Love, the Bosleys!!!

I know, I know. You're feeling really special now. Well, don't count on me getting my act together next year like I did this year. I'm not always this organized.

4 comments:

KT said...

What a great picture of them together. I'm glad you shared!!

Melanie said...

Cute pic! Thanks for the card!

Ledbetter Fam said...

I am SOOOOOOOOO glad to know that I'm not the only person who doesn't send Christmas cards!!!! That is a really cute picture.

JB

Cheryl said...

Love the cute picture. thanks for thinking of us this Holiday season. we went cheap and only mailed them to the family. That was enough! :)