Thursday, December 4, 2008

D - Sorry I'm Boring

Sorry for once again not posting for awhile. I guess I'm a little boring. We had a nice Thanksgiving with just the 4 of us, got all of the lights up on the outside of the house and the tree decorated. Over the course of about a week I managed to eat almost an entire pie by myself (thanks to Mary who made it for me when she got depressed by our holiday plans). I took the kids with me to visit my grandmother and my parents in McAlester for a day and did nothing there but eat more pie and play Skip-Bo with Noah and Katie and whoever else they could talk into playing. Fun times!

I thought of doing a post a couple of days ago showing Noah's before and after haircut pics, but I thought it might highlight the lack of excitement in my life if I did a THIRD post on my son's hair! It is short once again, but I'll go ahead and admit that it looks much better now.

Sadly, I guess that's all I've got right now. Thanks for tuning in to another exciting installment of the Boz Blog!

1 comment:

KT said...

I'm happy to know that other people don't have anything to blog about!!