Saturday, July 12, 2008

D - July the 3rd

So I'm obviously quite behind in my blogging. I can't even get to the actual July 4th holiday and have to start the day before!

One of the things Mike has really missed about living in "the country" is not being able to shoot off his own fireworks. But since his mom moved to the outer, upper-most section of Edmond, last year we started the tradition of going there on July the 3rd to have our own little bash.

It's a great time. We get there early and have dinner and ice cream, play outside for a while (or my cat allergy will kill me inside the house) and then do the fireworks. We had a great time. Thanks to the hostess with the mostess!





Yes, even I will get in on the game if there aren't many witnesses!




Ready for the fun!





Let the show begin!






No comments: