Monday, September 17, 2007

D - Lessons in Gross

There are some things that are gross enough that you would never dream of actually having to teach them to another person. It just seems so obvious that you would not do such things. For example, today at lunch Katie smashed Noah's banana with her bare foot and then started eating it. Seriously, I could hardly believe I had to utter the words, "We don't ever eat food we smash with our feet."

How about you? What are some of the grossest things you've ever found yourself explaining?

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Are you sure you want to know?
Okay!

We don't lick the pee pee off of our hands!

Why?

You just don't!!!!!!!


Ewwwwwwwww!

Ledbetter Fam said...

After being a school nurse for a few weeks, you DO NOT want to know my answer to that question!!! As a mom, I know that I have done this, but my brain is not recalling very easily right now.

JB

The Williams said...

Yes, I have had to say "Please do not hand me your boogers", and I have told her not to pick them in the first place.

DeeDee said...

That is REALLY FUNNY!