Wednesday, April 6, 2011

D - Pics

Well, believe it or not, I seem to be at a loss as to what to say this week.  I guess we've slowed down a little.  Actually, that's not true.  Because it's soccer season, we are in high gear, and I guess it doesn't really leave time for doing a lot other than that.  Fun stuff, but maybe not so interesting blogging week to week.

So, I'll just show a couple of pictures this week.  Remember a couple of months ago when I mentioned that we are turning into hillbillies?  At that time, I didn't realize that would include our life in town as well.  This was a proud moment for Mike as his one and only boy took to the street in front of our house in his first solo tractor drive.



And I'm not sure what to say about this kid.  She's either a diva, or a grandma before her time.  She's decided she "needs" glasses, so she's sporting some of my reading glasses here along with her sleep mask.  She cracks me up, but don't tell her.  She's very sensitive and sees NO humor in being laughed at - even if she's trying to be funny.  And Oh! help us if we laugh when she's NOT actually trying.  So, shhhhhhhhhh.

4 comments:

sgtboz said...

A boy, a dad, a tractor. Proud moments indeed.

That girl cracks me up!

KT said...

That pic of Katie is the best! She's gonna love that when she is older.

Audrey said...

This is so funny, but don't tell Katie!

Unknown said...

Dang that Katie is cute! & being an "old soul" myself, I can appreciate her!