Monday, January 24, 2011

D - Christmas 2010

The funny thing about traditions is that it is wonderful for the family but not so very interesting for a blog.  You see, we do the same thing year after year, so I've already told you this story both here and here.  So, I'll try my best to make this short and sweet.

Here are my two favorite clowns grilling our steaks and shrimp for our Christmas dinner.


Eating our "fancy" meal in the living room in front of the tree.


Still a clown while posing for pics as dad gets the camera set up




Ahhhhhh.  Enter little sister to ensure some sweet pics


The fam

Oh, wait!  She can be ornery too.



But this year for your viewing pleasure, we're including a brief video of our big night.  Such fun!


We had another wonderful Christmas.  Noah's favorite gift of the year was from his dad - 2 tickets to the Monster Jam World Finals in Las Vegas in March.  He's INCREDIBLY pumped for their big road-trip "mancation."  Katie's favorite gift was a pillow pet she got from Mary and Neil.  Hmmmmmmm.  Methinks I could have saved a lot of money on her if I'd known exactly how high her expectations were.....

2 comments:

KT said...

LOVE the video! I want to do one of those!! I'll never tire of reading about your traditions. It makes me wish we did that but being away from home around the holidays, I never remember to do it before we leave. Great memories!

KT said...

Okay, I'm just holding you accountable but it's been one week since your last post....hee hee!