Saturday, January 1, 2011

D - New Year's Resolution

Hello, 2011. Hello, old friend Blog. Apart from my usual resolutions of getting more into God's word, eating better, and getting back to the gym after a too busy December, this year I resolve to return to blogging. I doubt if anyone still checks it anymore, but that's okay. This blog is for me.

I so love looking back at you, dear blog. There are so many beautiful pictures and happy faces and hilarious stories just waiting to be remembered. I so regret the lost year or so when I haven't been posting. So, no more! I'm writing to myself (Hi, me!) to preserve these beautiful times with my precious babies so I can look back with fondness 5, 10, 50 years from now.

Mike always tells me that to make a true behavior change, you have to work out a concrete plan and have accountability for it. So here it is. I will blog on Sunday afternoons. Generally speaking, that's a pretty slow time for me when I don't require too much out of myself. As for accountability, I'm sure Mike will be glad to provide that.

So, next up (tomorrow, I suppose) will be a 2010 year-in-review post. I can't wait to see it!

4 comments:

sgtboz said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see it either! :-)

KT said...

Hooray! I read your blog so I'm happy you're making a comeback!!

Lanie said...

I'm here for ya... I love peeking at your life. Happy New Year!

Audrey said...

Wahooo! Me too! I'm trying to at least post a picture a day. I'm loving the "schedule a post" feature that way I can sit down and post 2 or 3 little post and then not worry about it for a few days. I'm glad you are back!