Saturday, May 15, 2010

D - Once Upon a Disney Vacation

Long, long ago the Bosleys travelled to a far away land known as Disney World. But because the mother has felt overwhelmed at the prospect of blogging said journey, nothing has yet been written regarding this magical adventure. Until now........

Yep. That's right. I've decided I need to get serious about blogging our March trip to Disney before I forget all of the details. So here goes.

First, you must know that we DROVE. Yes. I know you're jealous of us. But there you have it. It was long, but not as bad as I anticipated. The kids were VERY good, and we spread the trip out over 3 days both on the way there and back, so we didn't feel rushed.

See? Smiles on our faces.



Mike will be disappointed that I am not blogging the many exciting events and scenic stops along the way, but I'm going straight to Florida here.

We stayed on Disney property at the Wilderness Lodge. It was nice and very convenient, but I almost died once I realized what the per night rate was. I definitely see why they sell Disney as a package. Painful!

The lobby




LONG hall to our room


Our humble abode


The mandatory "Bosley kid jumping on the hotel beds" pic


Dock to the ferry


The Pool




Well, this post was fairly boring, but at least it got me started. Next up, Day 1 at Animal Kingdom.

1 comment:

KT said...

I just read backwards through all of your Disney posts. It makes me so excited to go there. I'll be calling you for your "by the book" plan before we go so don't lose it!! HA! As always, love the sarcasm and fab pics on your blog posts!