Saturday, January 30, 2010

D - Birthday Pictures

Several years ago my mom gave me two really cool, huge, matted photo frames that have cut-outs for wallet-sized photos of each of my kids from birth thru their 18th birthdays. I really love these and look forward to updating them each year.

This past year, however, I have been woefully neglectful of having my kids' pictures taken professionally. (Sorry, Kerri!) So I just decided to go back through all of the photos Mike has taken of them since their birthdays and just pick one for each of them to go in their frames.

What does it say about Katie (or about me) that these are my favorite two of her? She's just such a funny little personality. If you know her well enough, you'll know these are so her.





And what says Noah better than an OU shirt? How are we ever gonna wipe that school out of him???

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the pics and personalities that shine though. Those are always my favorite pics too!

Unknown said...

Those pics of her are my favs too! Daddy always brings out the best in our kiddos!