Thursday, October 29, 2009

D - Obligatory Pumpkin Patch Pics

Just like all of the rest of you, we managed to squeeze in a trip to the Pumpkin Patch this year. The kids weren't too thrilled that I made them dress cute and matchy, but why else would you go other than to get some cute fall pics of your kids?

Katie loved jumping in the hay bales...


Finding our way through the corn maze...




Tire swing!




(Aren't you glad that I feel the need to tell you what each picture is, as if you couldn't figure it out for yourself?)


(resisting the temptation to do that now)


Notice Noah's fake smile. His fun was over by now, and he was ready to go and quit having his picture taken.



Noah informed us that the best part of pumpkin patches is just getting to pick out a pumpkin. I told him that next year we'd just dress up and go to Walmart. It would be much cheaper that way, and we'd get a decent sized pumpkin!

4 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

I think we're doing the wal-mart thing tonight. I'm so bad!!! Halloween this year has totally been neglected. We just decided what the kids were going to dress up as and we still haven't gotten our pumpkin. I went to a farm where we picked out some pumpkins for Lafe's field trip, but the other two boys haven't done that yet. Ugghh!!!

Your kids are so cute!!! I loved these pictures.

JB

Audrey said...

Funny about naming each picture. I do the same thing. I love that tire swing one, it could be your Christmas card, oh wait, you don't send Christmas cards. :)

Melanie said...

They are cute pics! I thought the purpose of a pumpkin patch was to take pics?

KT said...

Well, they look adorable so it was worth it. And I name every pic too! It's our personality--don't apologize for it!! HA!