Tuesday, April 28, 2009

D - Holey Pants!

So, I mentioned yesterday that I cleaned out my kids' closets. In doing that, I finally broke down and took pictures to go along with a blog post that I've been thinking about every time I've done laundry for several months now.

See this?


This is just a sampling of Noah's pants that he has worn holes in this year. Not just random holes, mind you, but holes in the knees. Not just random knees either - ALWAYS the right knee. For several years now this has been the way it is with Noah. Tell me, what in the world does he do with his right knee that he doesn't EVER do with his left?

But wait! What is this? What bizarre freak of nature could have produced this craziness? Here, on Noah's "fancy pants," is a hole. And not just any hole.



A LEFT-knee hole!



Hmmmmmmm. It must somehow be related to the fanciness. That's the only thing I can figure.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

We have a right knee holer as well. I think it has to do with the way they S-L-I-D-E on that knee. Funny Post!

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm not sure if it's always the same knee, but we struggle with this with Wade!!! I LOVE reinforced knees! We haven't really had any holes this year. Just in one pair of jeans. I don't know if it's from him getting older and finally understanding why we don't want him on the floor all of the time or what. I feel your pain.

JB

Cindy said...

I have a daughter with the same problem! How sad...i guess I was a tomboy so i should not be surprised!