Monday, April 13, 2009

D - Easter

Hello? Hello? Does this thing still work? On that off chance that anyone still checks this blog, I wanted to show off our beautiful children.

Since Mike has taken to serious photography tinkering (translation - purchasing more and more expensive equipment) and has gotten quite good, I decided to give him the opportunity to take the kids' Easter pics this year. (Not that we've ever paid anyone before, but it sounds like I'm really proud of him this way.)

Because of the rain in the forecast for Easter Sunday, we dressed the kids up on Saturday and took pics then. This was actually a good move because it's always so tough to squeeze them in on an already rushed Sunday.

He took over 400 pics, and the kids actually looked happy for the majority of them.



I did get in a bit of trouble for choosing such a pale pink dress for Katie. Apparently it doesn't photograph as well as darker shades.

But I'm not apologizing. I love this dress.

I guess after shot number 420 or so they did get a little tired of this.....
So, we moved the show inside.
Noah? Noah? Where are you? Didn't you want to have yours done? Huh.....

5 comments:

The Williams said...

Cute pics. Love the dress!

Melanie said...

Very cute pics!

Kari Ann said...

I took my kids pictures Saturday as well. Good thing cause we had a very wet Sunday. Your kids are growing up so fast. I love to keep up with them through your blog.

Cindy said...

Adorable!

KT said...

Great pics Mike! Of course, that sweet new camera doesn't have the capability of taking bad pics, does it? I'm just glad you have a real job so you can't compete w/ me!