Saturday, June 21, 2008

M - No assault rifles here

This happened so long ago it seems a little silly to blog; yet it was so fun I hate to pass up the chance to share.

A while back the Williamsons invited us to dinner at their new house. I asked Craig if he felt it would be okay for us to bring a couple of guns to shoot on his land. He agreed so we took a .22 rifle, .40 Springfield handgun, and a few paper targets.

I grew up on 60 acres where I could go shooting whenever I wanted as long as I had enough money to buy some rounds of ammo. Mostly I shot aluminum cans and turtles who poked their head up high enough out of the water on our ponds. I think the practice came in handy when I went off to Army basic training where an M16 shoots alot like a .22 rifle.

Well, here are the pics. Enjoy...

Thanks, Craig!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: