Sunday, June 1, 2008

D - Webkinz World

Hi. My name is Dana. I am 30-something years old, and I have a problem. I just stayed up past midnight playing games on Webkinz World. As I understand it, the first step toward recovery is admitting that you have a problem. I hope that does it.

Although.......Noah will be VERY happy tomorrow when he sees how much Kinz-cash I earned him. That's it! I was just being a servant-hearted mother. Yay, me!



PS - How do you spell Yay? Is that right, or is it Yea? or something different entirely? Could someone please help me with this?

5 comments:

Gina said...

I spell it "yeah"...but Damon tells me I misspell things sometimes.

Cindy said...

I'm glad I am not the only one staying up late to earn Kinzcash for my daughter!

Chrissey said...

I'm a closet Webkinz player too...although, I guess I'm not anymore since I just told you. Do they have support groups for us?? My favorite game is Goobers Lab! Hmm...I think I'll go play a quick game right now!

Anthony said...

Add me to list of late night Webkinz users. I'm hooked on Mini Golf.

My son appreciates all the KinzCash that I earn, so much that he spends ALL OF IT before I even get home from work. :)

Anonymous said...

Macaroni525 ...

I learned that if I have my own account, I get to do the gem hunt!

Tamie