Sunday, May 18, 2008

D - Name Brand Clothing

I cannot overstress the importance of having name brand clothing if you are a member of our family. I told Noah tonight that if he didn't do something about that generic t-shirt he was wearing, he would have to sleep in the treehouse. This was his solution:

As with most projects by Noah, it involved a great deal of scotch tape. In case you're having trouble making it out, it says Calvin Klein. Now his shirt is the same brand as his shorts and underwear.

In all seriousness, isn't he funny? I love the way his brain works. He loves to go in his room and come up with all sorts of crafty projects. This was entirely his brainchild with no prompting from any of us.

Now I'm just going to go take off this Vera Wang gown that I'm wearing....

1 comment:

Montie said...

Now THAT is worth blogging about! (can I borrow that gown) :oD