Sunday, February 27, 2011

D - Going Off the Grid

As much as I really hate the idea, I think I'm going to take the blog private.  I've been spooked by articles and friends that talk about revealing too much information about my family to the world at large.  And since I'm not really one to hold back little details like names, ages, photos, city, state, street, social security #....anything anyone wants to know, I guess I should heed their advice.

So, this week I'm going to turn on the restriction settings.  Please email me, facebook me, comment on the blog, whatever, if you want to keep reading.  And PLEASE keep reading!  I know I stink at reading my friends' blogs when I don't get their updates in Google Reader.  But check in occasionally, okay?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read the blog every week. Jan

Brittany Elizabeth said...

I want to keep reading it!! PS - We are bringing a group to Edmond this Sunday for early service and youth class! Hope to see you guys!