Thursday, December 17, 2009

D - Katie's Christmas List

Katie came in yesterday to show me her newly "written" Christmas list that she had just completed. I asked her to tell me about what was on it. Apparently all she wants this year is a barbie with wings and "more medals than Noah has." I explained to her that you can't just go buy medals, they have to be earned. She looked at me in all superiority and informed me that "Santa can do it."

So....if Santa happens to be in the business of one-upping one's siblings, I guess we'll have a happy daughter on Christmas morning.

2 comments:

NEIL and MARY said...

I wonder if there was a specific event that prompted the desire for more medals or if this is something that's been brewing for awhile. Good luck to Katie!

Ledbetter Fam said...

That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

JB