Wednesday, June 3, 2009

D - Gymnastics 2009

This year was Katie's second year of gymnastics and the big M&M Olympics. Mike, Jan and I got to follow her around and watch her show off everything she's learned this year. She shook off the stage fright early on and enjoyed doing her thing for us.

Have you ever seen such a beautiful pike position? Or is it tuck?????



The beam requires a lot of concentration.

Trapeze? I don't remember seeing Nastia Liukin try that one.

or the zip line...

or this...

Ahhhhhhh, the floor. That's more like it.

The Team

The Trophy

The Coach


Well, it was another fun year in spite of the fact that I now think she was in half gymnastics, half circus.

2 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Oh so fun!

JB

Ledbetter Fam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANA!!! I hope your day has been great. I know you're not feeling well, but I hope still that you had fun. Love you!

JB